Start date: 22nd March 2018
Holiday: 5th & 12th April 2018
End Date: 24th May 2018
Day and time of class: Thursday 6-8.30pm
Duration of course: 8 Weeks
Sage is one of the most popular accounting packages, not just in the UK, but throughout the world. Sage Line 50 Beginner aims to teach you how to use some of the basic features of the Sage Line 50 Program. Weekly sessions with a tutor experienced in Sage Line 50 and accounting will enable you to:
• Start and navigate Sage Line 50, and use its main program functions
• Understand the use of nominal codes
• Produce basic accounting reports
• Add suppliers, customers and products
• Set stock levels
• Enter service and product invoices, and issue credit notes
• Process bank receipts and payments
• Receive payments from customers, and pay your suppliers.
• Reconcile your bank accounts; enter bank transfers; print cheques; enter and process recurring entries; reconcile your VAT.